- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Andy Crouch's Sabbatical
- Wouldn't the Resurrection of Jesus have been a great time for Him to drop that offensive immoral Old Testament?
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Lydia is to Paul with Women, as Cornelius was to Peter with Gentiles
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- NT Wright on the meaning of the Ascension
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Enns Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity Religion resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Walker Percy Yancey
- Checking Charlie Hebdo’s Privilege flnx.co/2ZJk1 19 hours ago
- Wouldn't the Resurrection of Jesus have been a great time for Him to drop that offensive immoral Old Testament? wp.me/p10bzQ-3ap 2 days ago
- RT @frsimon: @SuperNaturalAn2 @PaulVanderKlay It's also the London Tube Map... 2 days ago
- RT @scotmcknight: Excellent post by @Tim_Suttle about a recent @RELEVANT article: ow.ly/LKHrC fb.me/3L5i1zdDY 2 days ago
- RT @frsimon: Oh Dave Walker, you genius... http://t.co/uXH7mZ0y7X 2 days ago
- RT @PewReligion: Christianity is poised to continue shift from Europe to Africa, according to our projections: pewrsr.ch/1H1arcN http:… 6 days ago
- RT @ERBks: The 5 Best Kindle Ebook Deals now running! #ChurchHistory #Poetry #CSLewis MORE erb.kingdomnow.org/5-kindle-ebook… http://t.co/eQBZiZQ9IX 1 week ago
- RT @freddiedeboer: true vs good,@again wp.me/p28Bya-Uj 1 week ago
- Why should the life, death, and even possible resurrection of one man 2000 years ago matter t… wp.me/p10bzQ-38G 1 week ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: @PaulVanderKlay And then there is this: firstthings.com/web-exclusives… 1 week ago
- John 20:19 shows the stone wasn't rolled away to let Jesus out but to let us in. 1 week ago
- RT @freddiedeboer: Celebrate #ThrowbackThursday by reposting a picture of a recently-divorced couple's wedding. Be sure to tag them both. 1 week ago
- My Initial Read of the 2015 TFRSC Report: From Voltron to Kickstarter wp.me/p10bzQ-385 @CRCNA #CRCSynod 1 week ago
Tag Archives: Tim Keller
The reason that marriage is so painful and yet wonderful is because it is a reflection of the gospel, which is painful and wonderful at once. The gospel is this: We are more sinful and flawed in ourselves than we … Continue reading
Will Natural CRC and RCA Factionalism Stall Collaboration or Can It Become A Space to Seek Revival From?
The Bible as A Record of Squabbling for the LORD A majority of the Bible is occupied by tussling between people who consciously profess allegiance to the LORD or over which the LORD lays formal claim. The LORD makes covenant with patriarchs and tries to … Continue reading
How We Don’t Live Out Our Confessionality, Why it is Unintelligible and Offensive to Many, and Why We Need to Stop It
How does a Common Cultural North American understand a church “confession”? Tim Keller in a video on his book Center Church talks about the common baseline assumptions North Americans have with respect to God and religion. He describes it in … Continue reading