- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- The Road To Character: The Summoned Self, Chapter 2, Francis Perkins
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Miroslav Volf on God's violence or ours
- Chapter 1: The Shift in "The Road to Character"
- Dorothy Day, "The Road to Character" Chapter 4
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Belhar book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions creation 2.0 CS Lewis David Brooks denomination Dreher Easter Esther Exodus Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses NT Wright Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Prayer Racism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien transgender Walker Percy Yancey
- RT @EricJDirksen: If we allow the Bible to become fragmented, it is in danger of being absorbed into whatever other story is shaping our cu… 20 hours ago
- peteenns.com/christian-unit… 1 day ago
- New Monasticism & the Benedict Option flnx.co/ib4Pc -via 2 days ago
- Learning to Become Religious Instead of merely Spiritual: Intro to the Book of Judges wp.me/p10bzQ-3Fk 5 days ago
- Why people hate the sermon on the mount, Virginia Stem Owens from the Reformed Journal 1987 andynaselli.com/why-people-hat… 5 days ago
- In a war death always wins. In a culture war self-righteousness always wins. 6 days ago
- It is interesting that some are more upset at him "eating" with Kim Davis than Fidel or Raul Castro. Davis is no Castro 6 days ago
- It doesn't count as "eating with sinners" unless he eats with someone you REALLY want to see condemned. 6 days ago
- No better commentary on Judges than John She's syllabus http://t.co/pLffwiuM7F 1 week ago
- the word "bigot" has become the rock at hand which you can use to stone your adversary youtu.be/dLN9ZHNA_3c 1 week ago
- Pope Francis and the Magic Kingdom of Inconvenient People wp.me/p10bzQ-3E9 1 week ago