- NT Wright's assertion of what Pentecost means
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Tim Keller's use of identity in his theology
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- YALT Piece on Not Being Yoked with the PCN in the Netherlands
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon "Into Jerusalem"
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Peter Enns on Tim Keller's Take on Same Sex Marriage
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Charles Taylor Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis David Brooks denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Enns Peter Kreeft Phil Vischer Podcast Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Walker Percy Yancey
- RT @commentmag: Can inequalities ever be good? cardus.ca/comment/articl… @james_ka_smith introduces our next issue of @commentmag http://t.co/… 17 hours ago
- The Relationally Grounded Pastor interview with Eugene Peterson christianitytoday.com/le/2015/spring… 1 day ago
- RT @joecarter: Evangelicals and the Search for Credibility bit.ly/1Gpyqmd 1 day ago
- Why America adopted race-based slavery: slate.com/articles/life/… via @slate 1 day ago
- RT @ayjay: The NYT always seems to write about “lifestyle choices” as though everyone is rich enough to decide what shape their lives will … 2 days ago
- Haven't looked at Twitter for a week. I'm sure nothing happened while I was away and nobody said anything worth writing about. :) 3 days ago
- Why the Golden Rule is both Dysfunctional Tyranny and Invitation to Joy wp.me/p10bzQ-3gu 1 week ago
- RT @JonHaidt: Brilliant video from @RepresentDotUs showing Gilens finding: congress only listens to elites. represent.us/action/theprob… http://… 2 weeks ago
- Samuel Johnson and Montaigne in The Road to Character by David Brooks wp.me/p10bzQ-3gd 2 weeks ago
- David Brooks' treatment of Augustine in The Road to Character wp.me/p10bzQ-3fP 2 weeks ago
- Interview: David Brooks on sin, Augustine and the state of his soul wpo.st/O_ZG0 2 weeks ago
- Love and George Eliot in The Road to Character by @nytdavidbrooks wp.me/p10bzQ-3fD 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Mark Noll
Mark Noll’s recent book “The New Shape of World Christianity” is a “must read” for anyone doing North American urban missiology where increasingly the urban church context is impacted by what is happening throughout the world. The thesis of this … Continue reading