- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Chapter 1: The Shift in "The Road to Character"
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon: Sickness Unto Death
- 10 Steps to Grow Your Church
- Dorothy Day, "The Road to Character" Chapter 4
- Should You Put Buddha in the Bathroom?
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Belhar book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions creation 2.0 CS Lewis David Brooks denomination Dreher Easter Esther Exodus Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses NT Wright Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Prayer Racism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien transgender Walker Percy Yancey
- Will try streaming my sermon this morning on #Periscope. The link will appear @LivingStonesCRC . Follow @LivingStonesCRC for notification 2 days ago
- RT @SkyeJethani: "Christ shares our disillusionment with His church, yet He has committed to cherish and care for her forever." http://t.co… 3 days ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Landscape mode test periscope.tv/w/aOfqNjFWR2p2… 4 days ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Landscape test periscope.tv/w/aOfhCzFWR2p2… 4 days ago
- LIVE on #Periscope: Church lighting test periscope.tv/w/aOffaTFWR2p2… 4 days ago
- Why "Religion that Works" Doesn't, and What Does wp.me/p10bzQ-3Ga 4 days ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: If we allow the Bible to become fragmented, it is in danger of being absorbed into whatever other story is shaping our cu… 5 days ago
- peteenns.com/christian-unit… 6 days ago
- New Monasticism & the Benedict Option flnx.co/ib4Pc -via 1 week ago
- Learning to Become Religious Instead of merely Spiritual: Intro to the Book of Judges wp.me/p10bzQ-3Fk 1 week ago
- Why people hate the sermon on the mount, Virginia Stem Owens from the Reformed Journal 1987 andynaselli.com/why-people-hat… 1 week ago
- In a war death always wins. In a culture war self-righteousness always wins. 1 week ago
- It is interesting that some are more upset at him "eating" with Kim Davis than Fidel or Raul Castro. Davis is no Castro 1 week ago
- It doesn't count as "eating with sinners" unless he eats with someone you REALLY want to see condemned. 1 week ago
- No better commentary on Judges than John She's syllabus http://t.co/pLffwiuM7F 1 week ago