From Biblical Archeology. This is about how Jesus birth got put in Christmas. :)
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Sex Offenders in the Church
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- Not Slaves to Our Passions, Not Slaves to the Law, But Children of God
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Rich De Ruiter Shares his experiences at Bethel Healing School
- What I want from my Conversation with Bryan and Others.
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Charles Taylor Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis David Brooks denomination Dreher Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses NT Wright Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Peter Kreeft Phil Vischer Podcast Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Walker Percy Yancey
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary wp.me/p10bzQ-3kx 16 hours ago
- Not Slaves to Our Passions, Not Slaves to the Law, But Children of God wp.me/p10bzQ-3kd via @wordpressdotcom 16 hours ago
- RT @washpostfaith: When your toddler has a tantrum at Obama's feet during a fancy White House event... washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-f… http://t.co/… 1 day ago
- The Golden Rule and Lesbians in a Canadian Jewelry Shop wp.me/p10bzQ-3jN 2 days ago
- Noah & the Benedict Option | The American Conservative theamericanconservative.com/dreher/noah-th… 5 days ago
- Pentecost is more than the Holy Spirit Fixing Something in my Little Life wp.me/p10bzQ-3iO 6 days ago
- RT @commentmag: Can inequalities ever be good? cardus.ca/comment/articl… @james_ka_smith introduces our next issue of @commentmag http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- The Relationally Grounded Pastor interview with Eugene Peterson christianitytoday.com/le/2015/spring… 1 week ago
- RT @joecarter: Evangelicals and the Search for Credibility bit.ly/1Gpyqmd 1 week ago
- Why America adopted race-based slavery: slate.com/articles/life/… via @slate 1 week ago
- Haven't looked at Twitter for a week. I'm sure nothing happened while I was away and nobody said anything worth writing about. :) 1 week ago
- Why the Golden Rule is both Dysfunctional Tyranny and Invitation to Joy wp.me/p10bzQ-3gu 2 weeks ago
- RT @JonHaidt: Brilliant video from @RepresentDotUs showing Gilens finding: congress only listens to elites. represent.us/action/theprob… http://… 2 weeks ago
- Samuel Johnson and Montaigne in The Road to Character by David Brooks wp.me/p10bzQ-3gd 3 weeks ago