Really nice post on Evangelical Outpost on how this woman felt objectified as an evangelical and how the person speaking did it well.
- Introduction to the Road to Character
- Chapter 1: The Shift in "The Road to Character"
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- City Church SF Changes Stance on Same Sex Couples
- PCUSA Pastor Who Doesn't Believe in God
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- How Should Science and Religion Converse?
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon "Into Jerusalem"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis David Brooks denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Enns Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity Religion resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Walker Percy Yancey
- RT @jrdkirk: Diversity in how we tell the Jesus story. What are we supposed to do with that? jrdkirk.com/2015/04/26/how… 8 hours ago
- Chapter 1: The Shift in "The Road to Character" by @nytdavidbrooks wp.me/p10bzQ-3cH 19 hours ago
- Introduction to the Road to Character by @nytdavidbrooks wp.me/p10bzQ-3cE 20 hours ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: @PaulVanderKlay Did you see this? npr.org/2015/04/13/399… 2 days ago
- Will David Brooks Lay Down His Life for his Readers? wp.me/p10bzQ-3cf 2 days ago
- Jesus and Judgment flnx.co/Bdtb0 from @jrdkirk 2 days ago
- David Brook's Moral Bucket List, My Dying Friend and the Cross of Christ wp.me/p10bzQ-3bF 3 days ago
- Links Concerning Ken Wilson's "Letter to My Congregation" wp.me/p10bzQ-3bn via @wordpressdotcom 5 days ago
- No Marriage Is an Island flnx.co/GbPze -via 6 days ago
- Checking Charlie Hebdo’s Privilege flnx.co/2ZJk1 1 week ago
- Wouldn't the Resurrection of Jesus have been a great time for Him to drop that offensive immoral Old Testament? wp.me/p10bzQ-3ap 1 week ago
- RT @frsimon: @SuperNaturalAn2 @PaulVanderKlay It's also the London Tube Map... 1 week ago
- RT @scotmcknight: Excellent post by @Tim_Suttle about a recent @RELEVANT article: ow.ly/LKHrC fb.me/3L5i1zdDY 1 week ago
- RT @frsimon: Oh Dave Walker, you genius... http://t.co/uXH7mZ0y7X 1 week ago
- RT @PewReligion: Christianity is poised to continue shift from Europe to Africa, according to our projections: pewrsr.ch/1H1arcN http:… 1 week ago