Really nice post on Evangelical Outpost on how this woman felt objectified as an evangelical and how the person speaking did it well.
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Andy Crouch on Power, Idolatry and Justice
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Outline of Tim Keller's Gospel Realizing
- Why Pray and Believe in a World of Genocide and Extinction?
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- The Road To Character: The Summoned Self, Chapter 2, Francis Perkins
- Tim Keller's use of identity in his theology
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Belhar book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions creation 2.0 CS Lewis David Brooks denomination Dreher Easter Esther Exodus Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses NT Wright Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Pope Francis Prayer Racism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien transgender Walker Percy Yancey
- Learning to Become Religious Instead of merely Spiritual: Intro to the Book of Judges wp.me/p10bzQ-3Fk 2 days ago
- Why people hate the sermon on the mount, Virginia Stem Owens from the Reformed Journal 1987 andynaselli.com/why-people-hat… 2 days ago
- In a war death always wins. In a culture war self-righteousness always wins. 3 days ago
- It is interesting that some are more upset at him "eating" with Kim Davis than Fidel or Raul Castro. Davis is no Castro 3 days ago
- It doesn't count as "eating with sinners" unless he eats with someone you REALLY want to see condemned. 3 days ago
- No better commentary on Judges than John She's syllabus http://t.co/pLffwiuM7F 4 days ago
- the word "bigot" has become the rock at hand which you can use to stone your adversary youtu.be/dLN9ZHNA_3c 4 days ago
- Pope Francis and the Magic Kingdom of Inconvenient People wp.me/p10bzQ-3E9 5 days ago
- Joshua's Altar Call and the Skinner Box wp.me/p10bzQ-3Du 1 week ago
- Very interesting interview with @sullydish on his religious/spiritual beliefs meaningoflife.tv/videos/32315 1 week ago
- Age is an achievement the young have failed to fully appreciate. I wouldn't trade it for youth. 1 week ago