Really nice post on Evangelical Outpost on how this woman felt objectified as an evangelical and how the person speaking did it well.
- City Church SF Changes Stance on Same Sex Couples
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon "Into Jerusalem"
- How Affirming Same Sex Marriage Is Part of the Modern Secular State telling Christianity as a Religion to Learn its New Place
- Why I Sometimes Feel the Church's Traditional Position on Same Sex Marriage Sucks and my Hunger for the Age to Come
- The Work of the Church in Light of City Church SF's Letter on Same Sex Couples
- Has "Open and Affirming" as a Church Response to Gender Plurality Already Peaked?
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- CRC Synod 2014 Links
- Teaching Turtles to Talk, Participating in the Same Sex Marriage Debate with City Church San Francisco
- My Prolegomena on the Same sex Marriage Debate Occasioned by City Church San Francisco
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity Religion resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin SSM Steve Jobs Synod the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Walker Percy Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- Warning Note to Culture Warriors and Nationalists. Jesus says and does stuff that make us want to kill him wp.me/p10bzQ-33H Lent 16 hours ago
- RT @spulliam: Why so many empty church pews? Here's what money, sex, divorce & TV are doing to religion wpo.st/CnBA0 http://t.co/… 22 hours ago
- How Affirming Same Sex Marriage Is Part of the Modern Secular State telling Christianity as a… wp.me/p10bzQ-33R #CityChurch 1 day ago
- an open letter response to @CityChurchSF from a large group of @RCAonline clergy. …assionwithoutcompromise.wordpress.com/2015/03/25/an-… 1 day ago
- RT @bronleatweets: Why I won't take a stand on gay marriage: bronlea.com/2013/08/26/why… #archives #citychurch 1 day ago
- RT @ERBks: Today would have been the 90th Bday of Flannery O'Connor! Love these recordings of her reading from her work: http://t.co/GctV… 1 day ago
- RT @CSLewisDaily: “What do people mean when they say, 'I am not afraid of God because I know He is good'? Have they never even been to a de… 2 days ago
- Why I Sometimes Feel the Church's Traditional Position on Same Sex Marriage Sucks and my Hung… wp.me/p10bzQ-325 #citychurchsf 2 days ago
- Has "Open and Affirming" as a Church Response to Gender Plurality Already Peaked? wp.me/p10bzQ-32i still processing @CityChurchSF 3 days ago
- Teaching Turtles to Talk, Participating in the Same Sex Marriage Debate with @CityChurchSF … wp.me/p10bzQ-32c 5 days ago
- RT @timkellernyc: Marriage does not so much bring you into confrontation with your spouse as confront you with yourself. 6 days ago
- Why is a Decaying Windmill Glorious and a Cell Tower an Eye-sore? wp.me/p10bzQ-31E #Lent 6 days ago
- My Prolegomena on the Same sex Marriage Debate Occasioned by @CityChurchSF wp.me/p10bzQ-31u via @word 1 week ago
- RT @Kevin_P_Emmert: John Walton and I talk about his new book and human origins in @CTmagazine: christianitytoday.com/ct/2015/march/… 1 week ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: In a flattened world, many of us want to lean with @julius_moneycat "Toward Some Minor Mysticism" http://t.co/s730w1mrz… 1 week ago