Quite a post here on where the construct of Reformed confessions my lead. Is confessionalism a gateway drug to RC conversion? http://www.leithart.com/2012/06/04/whos-got-the-gateway-drug/
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Tim Keller's use of identity in his theology
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Tim Keller: "Our Call: Holy Living"
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Notes on "Wisdom: How To Live It" by Tim Keller
- Introduction to the Road to Character
- Brothers We Are Not Managers
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Belhar book of Leviticus Caitlyn Jenner Calvin College Charles Taylor Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions creation 2.0 CS Lewis David Brooks denomination Douthat Dreher Easter Esther Exodus Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses NT Wright Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer Racism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien transgender Walker Percy Yancey
- Zuckerberg wants to talk about miscarriages, given the planned parenthood the timing is illuminating wp.me/p10bzQ-3y3 4 days ago
- Religious Tyranny and Moral Liberty as understood by the Coconut, the Tomato and the Peach wp.me/p10bzQ-3xF #deuteronomy 4 days ago
- You Have to Remember the Coal Miner to Enjoy the Grand Ole Opry wp.me/p10bzQ-3x6 1 week ago
- RT @bronleatweets: "It is not that we don't believe the Lord wants the best for us. It is that we wonder how painful the best will be." ~ C… 1 week ago
- RT @DailyKeller: I would maintain that thanks are the highest form of thought, and that gratitude is happiness doubled by wonder. - G.K. Ch… 1 week ago
- RT @voxdotcom: Want a good public education for your kids? Better be rich first. vox.com/2015/7/21/9006… http://t.co/ryjCe5khtd 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrLauraSmit: My dad just sent me this great article about our strange understandings of female beauty: goo.gl/9S5wEs. 2 weeks ago
- RT @ChrisGanski: The church your attending is too big if you don't know a pastor you can ask to marry you or could say anything meaningful … 2 weeks ago
- So you want to start a revolution. What Do You Want the New Standard for the Church to Be Rega… wp.me/p10bzQ-3w3 2 weeks ago
- What was Exposed by the Planned Parenthood Doctor's Lunch? What we knew, feared, and dare not … wp.me/p10bzQ-3vy 2 weeks ago
- RT @DrLauraSmit: Seems clear this review is far more interesting than the book it considers. twitter.com/LAReviewofBook… 2 weeks ago
- No Scout, "N-lover" really does mean something, and we're commonly killed for it wp.me/p10bzQ-3uX #Watchman 3 weeks ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Court rules Little Sisters of the Poor must comply with Obamacare's birth control mandate theatln.tc/1fGlI8Q http://t.… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Refinery29: Why one writer isn't upset that Atticus Finch turned out to be a racist: r29.co/1M2u6LL http://t.co/8iioCNuPRk 3 weeks ago