Quite a post here on where the construct of Reformed confessions my lead. Is confessionalism a gateway drug to RC conversion? http://www.leithart.com/2012/06/04/whos-got-the-gateway-drug/
- "How I got my son into Stanford, plus a discount for you my faithful blog readers" ;)
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- NT Wright on the meaning of the Ascension
- The Road to Character, Chapter 10, The Big Me, and Summary
- Tim Keller: "Our Call: Holy Living"
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Chapter 1: The Shift in "The Road to Character"
- The Road to Character, Chapter 3, The Eisenhowers plus Sin and Moderation
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Dorothy Day, "The Road to Character" Chapter 4
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Video Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure Abortion Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Charles Taylor Christmas City Church San Francisco CS Lewis Damon Linker David Brooks denomination Donald Trump Douthat Dreher Epiphany Esther Exodus Genesis hell James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Ministry Share Overture Miroslav Volf Moses NT Wright Oprah Palm Sunday Pentecost Phil Vischer Podcast Pope Francis Prayer Progressive Liberationism raising of lazarus RCA reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Skye Jethani SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The Book of Joshua The Book of Judges The book of Leviticus The Book of Luke the book of Numbers The Book of Ruth the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien transgender Walker Percy Yancey
- What Do You Love? paulvanderklay.wordpress.com/2016/04/29/wha… 4 days ago
- The Bleacher Report of 100 worst husbands makes Calvinism easy. bleacherreport.com/articles/49686… 5 days ago
- not heads on sticks @james_ka_smith @EricJDirksen #wearewhatwelove donelium.com/whatmakeschang… 5 days ago
- George Marsden: The Lasting Vitality of C. S. Lewis' Mere Christianity [... youtu.be/Atp_wPQsj6c 5 days ago
- RT @RCAonline: The report of the special council on human sexuality is now available. Read it here: bit.ly/1pzoctF 1 week ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: Jesus: By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another. Disciples: Or, we could make t-shir… 1 week ago
- RT @drewdyck: "Don't simply dive into the Scriptures, swim in them." - John Chrysostom 1 week ago
- The wages of smug is Trump vox.com/2016/4/21/1145… 1 week ago
- Trump and Temptation to Contempt paulvanderklay.wordpress.com/2016/04/21/tru… 1 week ago
- Truth is usually more banal than fiction. twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- Hmmm. "supposed" to do with "your" life... "oh my no we're not religious..." twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 1 week ago
- Gotta love what Audible pairs @james_ka_smith 's new book with. :) #YouAreWhatYouLove https://t.co/avlGbwg9kv 1 week ago
- RT @MaxCRoser: What do men and women want in marriage? 1939 vs 2009. From OurWorldInData.org https://t.co/d2Q5vSnB9c 1 week ago
- Hmm. Makes me think of @james_ka_smith , you are what captures you. twitter.com/TheAtlantic/st… 2 weeks ago
- How Should We Respond to this "God of the Gaps" when he doesn't fill them as we imagine he nee… paulvanderklay.wordpress.com/2016/04/14/how… via @wordpressdotcom 2 weeks ago