Quite a post here on where the construct of Reformed confessions my lead. Is confessionalism a gateway drug to RC conversion? http://www.leithart.com/2012/06/04/whos-got-the-gateway-drug/
- The Golden Rule and Lesbians in a Canadian Jewelry Shop
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Sex Offenders in the Church
- Why did Moses Go and Pharaoh Harden
- Rich De Ruiter Shares his experiences at Bethel Healing School
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- What I want from my Conversation with Bryan and Others.
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come A Secular Age atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Charles Taylor Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis David Brooks denomination Dreher Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses NT Wright Palm Sunday Pentecost Peter Enns Peter Kreeft Phil Vischer Podcast Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John The Road to Character the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Walker Percy Yancey
- RT @washpostfaith: When your toddler has a tantrum at Obama's feet during a fancy White House event... washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-f… http://t.co/… 11 hours ago
- The Golden Rule and Lesbians in a Canadian Jewelry Shop wp.me/p10bzQ-3jN 1 day ago
- Noah & the Benedict Option | The American Conservative theamericanconservative.com/dreher/noah-th… 4 days ago
- Pentecost is more than the Holy Spirit Fixing Something in my Little Life wp.me/p10bzQ-3iO 5 days ago
- RT @commentmag: Can inequalities ever be good? cardus.ca/comment/articl… @james_ka_smith introduces our next issue of @commentmag http://t.co/… 6 days ago
- The Relationally Grounded Pastor interview with Eugene Peterson christianitytoday.com/le/2015/spring… 1 week ago
- RT @joecarter: Evangelicals and the Search for Credibility bit.ly/1Gpyqmd 1 week ago
- Why America adopted race-based slavery: slate.com/articles/life/… via @slate 1 week ago
- Haven't looked at Twitter for a week. I'm sure nothing happened while I was away and nobody said anything worth writing about. :) 1 week ago
- Why the Golden Rule is both Dysfunctional Tyranny and Invitation to Joy wp.me/p10bzQ-3gu 2 weeks ago
- RT @JonHaidt: Brilliant video from @RepresentDotUs showing Gilens finding: congress only listens to elites. represent.us/action/theprob… http://… 2 weeks ago
- Samuel Johnson and Montaigne in The Road to Character by David Brooks wp.me/p10bzQ-3gd 2 weeks ago
- David Brooks' treatment of Augustine in The Road to Character wp.me/p10bzQ-3fP 2 weeks ago