- Wouldn't the Resurrection of Jesus have been a great time for Him to drop that offensive immoral Old Testament?
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Lydia is to Paul with Women, as Cornelius was to Peter with Gentiles
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- Miroslav Volf on God's violence or ours
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- City Church SF Changes Stance on Same Sex Couples
- Illustrations from Tim Keller's Sermon "The Gospel in a Pluralistic Culture"
- Redeemer Pres and Gender Roles
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas City Church San Francisco CRC Factions crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonathan Haidt Justification Kathy Keller Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Enns Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity Religion resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin SSM Steve Jobs Synod Synod2015 the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the book of Numbers the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Walker Percy Yancey
- Wouldn't the Resurrection of Jesus have been a great time for Him to drop that offensive immoral Old Testament? wp.me/p10bzQ-3ap 20 hours ago
- RT @frsimon: @SuperNaturalAn2 @PaulVanderKlay It's also the London Tube Map... 1 day ago
- RT @scotmcknight: Excellent post by @Tim_Suttle about a recent @RELEVANT article: ow.ly/LKHrC fb.me/3L5i1zdDY 1 day ago
- RT @frsimon: Oh Dave Walker, you genius... http://t.co/uXH7mZ0y7X 1 day ago
- RT @PewReligion: Christianity is poised to continue shift from Europe to Africa, according to our projections: pewrsr.ch/1H1arcN http:… 5 days ago
- RT @ERBks: The 5 Best Kindle Ebook Deals now running! #ChurchHistory #Poetry #CSLewis MORE erb.kingdomnow.org/5-kindle-ebook… http://t.co/eQBZiZQ9IX 1 week ago
- RT @freddiedeboer: true vs good,@again wp.me/p28Bya-Uj 1 week ago
- Why should the life, death, and even possible resurrection of one man 2000 years ago matter t… wp.me/p10bzQ-38G 1 week ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: @PaulVanderKlay And then there is this: firstthings.com/web-exclusives… 1 week ago
- John 20:19 shows the stone wasn't rolled away to let Jesus out but to let us in. 1 week ago
- RT @freddiedeboer: Celebrate #ThrowbackThursday by reposting a picture of a recently-divorced couple's wedding. Be sure to tag them both. 1 week ago
- My Initial Read of the 2015 TFRSC Report: From Voltron to Kickstarter wp.me/p10bzQ-385 @CRCNA #CRCSynod 1 week ago