- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- The Happy Threat of Jubilee
- CS Lewis on "Pie in the sky"
- Outline of Tim Keller's Gospel Realizing
- Why Go to Church?
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon Hero of Heroes
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts adaptive change Advent age of decay age to come Anne Rice atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas CRC crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis God of the Old Testament Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonah Jonathan Haidt Justification Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin Skye Jethani Steve Jobs Synod the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Walker Percy Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- RT @drewdyck: "Goodbye, Mars Hill" -- the @CTmagazine coverage. buff.ly/10FZL28 15 hours ago
- RT @rachelheldevans: Seattle Megachurch Mars Hill to Dissolve buff.ly/1rHgHL7 15 hours ago
- RT @TheAtlantic: Just looking at cash has the power to make people more selfish and less social theatln.tc/1q3zbpt http://t.co/lxphQyK8… 1 day ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: How monotonously alike all the great tyrants and conquerors have been. How gloriously different are the saints. — C. S. … 1 day ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: Christian witness that is limited to private religious experience cannot challenge secularism. - Clowney 1 day ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: The world is always bewildered by its saints. — Frederick Buechner 1 day ago
- RT @Fab_J_Pierce: @bbcdoctorwho do you like my pumpkin? #DoctorWho http://t.co/tTYwrsxDvg 2 days ago
- RT @thinkchristian: Why parenting is not a covenantal relationship, but marriage is: thinkchristian.reframemedia.com/parenting-is-n… 3 days ago
- What Gamer culture and gay culture can learn about themselves from each other: wp.me/p33JF9-186k 1 week ago
- Leviticus 18: When Is Sex Not Just About Sex? All the Time wp.me/p10bzQ-2zR corrected link 1 week ago
- Leviticus 18: When Is Sex Not Just About Sex? All the Time wp.me/p10bzQ-2zR #Leviticus 1 week ago
- The Synod on the Family and the Developing World wp.me/p1DHwn-5bW via @ctrLawReligion 1 week ago
- How the Death-to-Life Factory Became Obsolete wp.me/p10bzQ-2yj #Leviticus 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Tim Keller
How We Don’t Live Out Our Confessionality, Why it is Unintelligible and Offensive to Many, and Why We Need to Stop It
How does a Common Cultural North American understand a church “confession”? Tim Keller in a video on his book Center Church talks about the common baseline assumptions North Americans have with respect to God and religion. He describes it in … Continue reading
Notes I’m taking on Tim Keller’s sermon “Our Call: Holy Living” from 1 Peter 1:13-16 preached on May 18,2014 Becoming a Christian doesn’t mean just “turning over a new leaf”, but Jesus Christ’s resurrection power comes into our lives. That’s … Continue reading
Blue Laws Bergen County’s blue laws — the rules that keep most of the county’s stores closed on Sundays — are being scrutinized for signs of weakness by groups that believe the time is right to repeal them. Politicians have … Continue reading
Preached by Tim Keller January 5 2014 Passage is the Prologue of the Gospel of John It begins with a claim The word is personal The word is divine This person was never created the source of all life That … Continue reading
My notes from Tim Keller’s sermon Wisdom: How To Live It We need wisdom. Three things that characterize a wise life: A glorious fight A guarded heart A living word A Glorious Fight