- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- The First Serious Pro-Polygamy Article I've Read in Public Media
- CS Lewis on our problem being that we desire too little
- Links from May 2012 on the Same Sex Marriage Debate
- Should the CRC Even Have An Executive Director Position?
- A Quick and Dirty History of the CRC Denominational Story
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- Twitter Updates for 2009-11-24
- Illustrations from Tim Keller's Sermon "The Gospel in a Pluralistic Culture"
- How Should Science and Religion Converse?
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Tech tools theological Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag CloudActs adaptive change Advent age of decay age to come Bauckham Belhar Change Chesterton creation 2.0 CS Lewis Early Church Easter Eugene Peterson Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry John Calvin John Suk Jonah Justification Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Miroslav Volf Mouw NT Wright Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Sin Steve Jobs the self book Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- Dallas Willard on "What Is Skepticism For" wp.me/p10bzQ-14C Veritas Forum 1 week ago
- So This is Water, The Water Is Joy wp.me/p10bzQ-14r riffing on David Foster Wallace's commencement set to youtube 1 week ago
- What’s Wrong with “Family Values” | First Things shar.es/lBg3B The nuclear family is not traditional family. by Peter Leithart 1 week ago
- Dropping the Idols and Not Letting Go Until He Blesses You wp.me/p10bzQ-13S 2 weeks ago
- Dallas Willard (1935-2013): A Reader’s Appreciation | First Things shar.es/lUorg 2 weeks ago
- RT @MKLeRoy: Calvin College and Seminary administrators are gathering together today to brainstorm about collaboration and mutual support. … 2 weeks ago
- Happy Ascension Day! NT Wright on the meaning of the Ascension wp.me/p10bzQ-48 2 weeks ago
- Pondering Adaptive Change in the CRC wp.me/p10bzQ-13a #crcna 2 weeks ago
- The Executive Director Position and Adaptive Change wp.me/p10bzQ-130 2 weeks ago
- Notes from Andy Crouch's talk on Power wp.me/p10bzQ-12X 2 weeks ago
- When Christians Have Power by Andy Crouch qideas.org/video/power.as… 2 weeks ago
- A Quick and Dirty History of the CRC Denominational Story wp.me/p10bzQ-12T 2 weeks ago
- Should the CRC Even Have An Executive Director Position? wp.me/p10bzQ-12K 2 weeks ago
- Receiving Glory From Blessing Not Religion or Power wp.me/p10bzQ-12m 2 weeks ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: The person who wants the restoration of the earth wants the kingdom of God whether she knows it or not. - Cornelius Plant… 2 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Miroslav Volf
and what is needed to sustain a liberal democracy. This follows the transcript of the video done by Nick Wolterstorff and Miroslav Volf. I thought the whole interview was terrific, but the part that really caught my imagination was the … Continue reading
Current Dominant Position: Public Policy should be based on “secular morality” or “public reasons” on important matters John Rawls’ “Political Liberalism” position: One of the core principles of the liberal democracy is that all persons are to treat each others … Continue reading
Peter’s question in Luke 12:41 is interesting. What motivated him to ask it? He was clearly referring to the parable that comes right before this verse. This is a parable about the coming of the Son of Man who is … Continue reading