- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- Justin Lee on "If you love gay people prove it"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Abraham Kuyper Goes Pop
- Leviticus 18: When Is Sex Not Just About Sex? All the Time
- Tim Keller's use of identity in his theology
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Should You Put Buddha in the Bathroom?
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts adaptive change Advent age of decay age to come Anne Rice atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas CRC crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis God of the Old Testament Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonah Jonathan Haidt Justification Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin Skye Jethani Steve Jobs Synod the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Walker Percy Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- RT @Fab_J_Pierce: @bbcdoctorwho do you like my pumpkin? #DoctorWho http://t.co/tTYwrsxDvg 23 hours ago
- RT @thinkchristian: Why parenting is not a covenantal relationship, but marriage is: thinkchristian.reframemedia.com/parenting-is-n… 1 day ago
- What Gamer culture and gay culture can learn about themselves from each other: wp.me/p33JF9-186k 5 days ago
- Leviticus 18: When Is Sex Not Just About Sex? All the Time wp.me/p10bzQ-2zR corrected link 5 days ago
- Leviticus 18: When Is Sex Not Just About Sex? All the Time wp.me/p10bzQ-2zR #Leviticus 5 days ago
- The Synod on the Family and the Developing World wp.me/p1DHwn-5bW via @ctrLawReligion 1 week ago
- How the Death-to-Life Factory Became Obsolete wp.me/p10bzQ-2yj #Leviticus 1 week ago
- SPACT Final Report First Impressions wp.me/p10bzQ-2wX @CRCNA #crcstructure 2 weeks ago
- RT @PetersonDaily: That’s the whole spiritual life. It’s learning how to die. 2 weeks ago
- If an atheist is shot in the woods for standing up for their rights, does anyone hear them fall 2 weeks ago
- The Disturbing Witness of Voluntary Christian Suffering wp.me/p10bzQ-2w6 2 weeks ago
- Why do so many liberals despise Christianity? theweek.com/article/index/… via @TheWeek 2 weeks ago
- I feel like I need a day off after Classis induced exhaustion. 3 weeks ago
- The Stone: Can Wanting to Believe Make Us Believers? nyti.ms/1n7H6pB via @nytopinionator 3 weeks ago
Tag Archives: Mark Noll
Mark Noll’s recent book “The New Shape of World Christianity” is a “must read” for anyone doing North American urban missiology where increasingly the urban church context is impacted by what is happening throughout the world. The thesis of this … Continue reading