Getting Jesus Right on the religious/political context of Jesus’ ministry.
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- When "Do Unto Others" Meets the Hook-up Culture
- TED talk on Men and Pornography
- CS Lewis on our problem being that we desire too little
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts adaptive change Advent age of decay age to come Anne Rice atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas CRC crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonah Jonathan Haidt Justification Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin Skye Jethani Steve Jobs Synod the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Ukraine Walker Percy Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- RT @DrJohnSuk: @PaulVanderKlay Saw this & thought of you & your atheist friends. "Looking for enlightenment but would settle for a cold bee… 16 hours ago
- patheos.com/blogs/jesuscre… an interview with the author of Pious Nietzsche 3 days ago
- Leo Tolstoy's Apt Description of Blogging wp.me/p10bzQ-2r0 4 days ago
- On Living in an Atomic Age by C. S. Lewis: youtu.be/aLBV9qR0d5o 4 days ago
- Do We Build Wonders for Rain or Wonders for Glory? wp.me/p10bzQ-2qE 4 days ago
- What Helped Me Better Understand My Atheist Friends and our Debates about the Meaning of Life wp.me/p10bzQ-2qG 4 days ago
- RT @the_IMFC: Women & children suffer more financially from a #divorce than men. See full #infographic at imfcanada.org/fact-sheet/fin… http://t.c… 6 days ago
- RT @weareyalt: "What Makes Young Evangelicals Less Conservative?" Hanging out with non-diverse groups of people, apparently: http://t.co/ko… 6 days ago
- familiarity breeds neglect. 6 days ago
- Selling a no longer used reptile tank. If you're in Sacto and want it let me know. sacramento.craigslist.org/for/4655487350… 1 week ago
- Men Are Harassed More Than Women Online shar.es/11xh6B via @CathyYoung63 1 week ago
- How Yhwh Talks to the Elephant in Leviticus wp.me/p10bzQ-2pH #Leviticus 1 week ago
- This quote's for you @EricJDirksen and @AbstractCathedr . paulvanderklay.wordpress.com/2014/09/05/how… It's in my sermon but I thought I'd highlight it for you 1 week ago
- Seeing Doubt as a Tool of My Prideful Ego wp.me/p10bzQ-2p7 1 week ago
- Republicans, Women, Institutions and the Insufficiency of all things Attainable wp.me/p10bzQ-2p1 2 weeks ago