- Stephen Colbert and Friends Gives us a Wonderful Taste of Advent
- Is Christ's Virgin Birth A Pagan Knock-off? Does God Have A Taste For Young Girls?
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- These Three Remain: Outrage, Insight and Tribalism, but the Greatest of These is Outrage
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- The Annunciation by John Collier
- Delightful Article of the Month
- There Really Was A Tree
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Sermon Recordings Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts adaptive change Advent Advent 2014 age of decay age to come atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas CRC CRC Factions crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonah Jonathan Haidt Justification Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity Religion resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin Steve Jobs Synod the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Walker Percy Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- These Three Remain: Outrage, Insight and Tribalism, but the greatest of these is outrage. paulvanderklay.wordpress.com/2014/12/20/the… http://t.co/91TdIReCFV 3 hours ago
- On the Internet outrage is to self-righteousness as lust is to adultery. 4 hours ago
- Religion on the Internet: These three remain, outrage, insight, tribalism, but the greatest of these is outrage. 4 hours ago
- RT @timkellernyc: Some thoughts on the importance of work with @JRRTolkien's 'Leaf by Niggle' - Read it in full: bit.ly/16AOoLE htt… 4 hours ago
- RT @joecarter: George Clooney is Right: Here’s How to Fight Terrorist Threats to Free Speech bit.ly/1sGOeXl 1 day ago
- Stephen Colbert and Friends Gives us a Wonderful Taste of Advent wp.me/p10bzQ-2MM 1 day ago
- Is Christ's Virgin Birth A Pagan Knock-off? Does God Have A Taste For Young Girls? wp.me/p10bzQ-2Mv 1 day ago
- We have learned to sanctimoniously withhold judgment. What strange goals we have. 2 days ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: This piece from Andie Moody reminds us that no, Advent is not just the fancy liturgical word for Christmas. http://t.co/k… 2 days ago
- RT @Sarcasticluther: youth events are my Nineveh. I only want to be a speaker in Tarshish. Yet I keeping finding myself spit up on the shor… 3 days ago
- RT @VerySmartBros: Men Just Don’t Trust Women. And This Is A Problem bit.ly/1wdt9ZY http://t.co/KVQbnL8T5r 3 days ago
- RT @rachelheldevans: Wow. Great writing here from @britrbennett: "I Don't Know What to Do With Good White People" buff.ly/1uZOqls ht… 3 days ago
- RT @ANNELAMOTT: Man @ health food store says "You look better in person." I said, "Do I write like someone who wants comments from strange… 3 days ago
- RT @DailyKeller: Kindle Deals. The Letters of J.R.R. Tolkien amzn.to/12Hvtwd & Finding God in the Hobbit by Jim Ware http://t.co/0qb… 6 days ago
- Sample your own twitter feed. How many Xians posted about racism last week? How many about torture this week. What does this say? 1 week ago