Really nice post on Evangelical Outpost on how this woman felt objectified as an evangelical and how the person speaking did it well.
- Justin Lee on "If you love gay people prove it"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Miroslav Volf on God's violence or ours
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- Abraham Kuyper Goes Pop
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Leviticus 18: When Is Sex Not Just About Sex? All the Time
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts adaptive change Advent age of decay age to come Anne Rice atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas CRC crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis God of the Old Testament Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonah Jonathan Haidt Justification Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin Skye Jethani Steve Jobs Synod the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Walker Percy Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- RT @TheAtlantic: Just looking at cash has the power to make people more selfish and less social theatln.tc/1q3zbpt http://t.co/lxphQyK8… 6 hours ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: How monotonously alike all the great tyrants and conquerors have been. How gloriously different are the saints. — C. S. … 6 hours ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: Christian witness that is limited to private religious experience cannot challenge secularism. - Clowney 6 hours ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: The world is always bewildered by its saints. — Frederick Buechner 6 hours ago
- RT @Fab_J_Pierce: @bbcdoctorwho do you like my pumpkin? #DoctorWho http://t.co/tTYwrsxDvg 1 day ago
- RT @thinkchristian: Why parenting is not a covenantal relationship, but marriage is: thinkchristian.reframemedia.com/parenting-is-n… 2 days ago
- What Gamer culture and gay culture can learn about themselves from each other: wp.me/p33JF9-186k 6 days ago
- Leviticus 18: When Is Sex Not Just About Sex? All the Time wp.me/p10bzQ-2zR corrected link 6 days ago
- Leviticus 18: When Is Sex Not Just About Sex? All the Time wp.me/p10bzQ-2zR #Leviticus 6 days ago
- The Synod on the Family and the Developing World wp.me/p1DHwn-5bW via @ctrLawReligion 1 week ago
- How the Death-to-Life Factory Became Obsolete wp.me/p10bzQ-2yj #Leviticus 1 week ago
- SPACT Final Report First Impressions wp.me/p10bzQ-2wX @CRCNA #crcstructure 2 weeks ago
- RT @PetersonDaily: That’s the whole spiritual life. It’s learning how to die. 2 weeks ago