Really nice post on Evangelical Outpost on how this woman felt objectified as an evangelical and how the person speaking did it well.
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Notes on "Wisdom: How To Live It" by Tim Keller
- Screwtape Letters 23
- Israel in Egypt: Free to Go or Free to Worship
- Comments and Quotes from NT Wright's Paul and the Faithfulness of God
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag CloudActs adaptive change Advent age of decay age to come Anne Rice Bauckham Belhar Change Chesterton Christmas CRC creation 2.0 CS Lewis Early Church Easter Esther Eugene Peterson Exodus Facebook Galatians Genesis Gospel Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell Humility Hybels idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonah Justification Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Mark Noll marriage McGrath McLaren Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Mouw myth of progress names Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Paul Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin Steve Jobs the book of exodus the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Ukraine Walker Percy Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- RT @craigadams49: Ben Witherington: "Easter and the Resurrection | Seedbed"[video] feedly.com/k/1mp1IFH 4 days ago
- RT @UnbelievableJB: Listen to my Easter conversation with @timkellernyc on leading a church of 1000s in NY, Calvinism & suffering too http:… 5 days ago
- 10 Things Pastors Hate To Admit Publicly wp.me/p4qr3b-1d via @wordpressdotcom 5 days ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: "Forty days of self-denial—of tiny, personal deaths—have brought us now to the holy sepulcher." firstthings.com/web-exclusives… 5 days ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: We are more sure to arise out of our graves than out of our beds. — Thomas Watson #HolySaturday 5 days ago
- RT @WillimonTweets: God is...a man on a cross, loving people who don't love him. That's God. 5 days ago
- How the Church Can Finally Finish the Job of Destroying its Reputation begun by a thousand In… wp.me/p10bzQ-21X 6 days ago
- RT @byronborger: This by @DavidDark is going viral. Spread the word about his good writing, shown off here re: Colbert/Letterman http://t.… 6 days ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: The sober truth is that w/o full disclosure on sin, the gospel of grace b/c impertinent, unnecessary, & finally uninteres… 6 days ago
- Thoughts on Confession and this Good Friday wp.me/p10bzQ-21P 6 days ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: Empiricism falters before death. - Pico Iyer 6 days ago
- When He Speaks Your Name Your Self Won't End in Decay wp.me/p10bzQ-20U 6 days ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: David Foster Wallace was right: Irony is ruining our culture salon.com/2014/04/13/dav… via @Salon 6 days ago
- RT @LoveLifeLitGod: Worth re-posting: Farewell Evangelicalism? Not So Fast christandpopculture.com/farewell-evang… 1 week ago
- RT @bensternke: A Christianity focused on heaven in the afterlife while preserving the status quo of the here and now. http://t.co/C7OpVYMB… 1 week ago