- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Using the Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Wealth"
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Wisdom: What is It? by Tim Keller (What is the Fear of the LORD: Negative Fear vs. Positive Fear)
- Notes on Tim Keller's Sermon: Sickness Unto Death
- Tim Keller's use of identity in his theology
- Mormon Underwear Revealed!
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- What A Man Peeing on My Neighbor's House Taught Me about America's Ability to Learn God's Holiness
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection How to become a Christian Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Tech tools theological the self Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag Cloud#crcstructure #idealclassisseries Acts adaptive change Advent age of decay age to come Anne Rice atheism Bauckham Belhar book of Leviticus Calvin College Chesterton Christmas CRC crc structure creation 2.0 CS Lewis denomination Easter Esther Exodus Facebook Genesis God of the Old Testament Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry James John Calvin John Suk Jonah Jonathan Haidt Justification Katy Perry Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Lent Leviticus marriage Meme of the week Miroslav Volf Moses Mouw Newbigin NT Wright Palm Sunday Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer raising of lazarus reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Ryan Bell Sin Skye Jethani Steve Jobs Synod the book of exodus The book of Leviticus the Gospel of John the self book The Ten Commandments Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Walker Percy Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- The Synod on the Family and the Developing World wp.me/p1DHwn-5bW via @ctrLawReligion 2 days ago
- How the Death-to-Life Factory Became Obsolete wp.me/p10bzQ-2yj #Leviticus 6 days ago
- SPACT Final Report First Impressions wp.me/p10bzQ-2wX @CRCNA #crcstructure 1 week ago
- RT @PetersonDaily: That’s the whole spiritual life. It’s learning how to die. 1 week ago
- If an atheist is shot in the woods for standing up for their rights, does anyone hear them fall 1 week ago
- The Disturbing Witness of Voluntary Christian Suffering wp.me/p10bzQ-2w6 1 week ago
- Why do so many liberals despise Christianity? theweek.com/article/index/… via @TheWeek 2 weeks ago
- I feel like I need a day off after Classis induced exhaustion. 2 weeks ago
- The Stone: Can Wanting to Believe Make Us Believers? nyti.ms/1n7H6pB via @nytopinionator 2 weeks ago
- Why Didn't God Give Israel Tampons and Toilets? wp.me/p10bzQ-2uk #Leviticus 2 weeks ago
- RT @ANNELAMOTT: Someone asked @ my talk how to tell a story better. Write it 1st--3 drafts. Cut details by one third. Take out boring part… 3 weeks ago
- Would giving women paid work leave for menstruation be interpreted as patriarchy or "men trying to control the sex lives of women"? 3 weeks ago
- RT @pastorjosh73: @PaulVanderKlay I think you might find this an interesting read on people & atheism (warning language) http://t.co/T4fF5n… 3 weeks ago
- RT @craigadams49: Wesley Hill: To Substitute Another Thirst: An Antidote to Moralism in the Same-Sex Marriage Debate firstthings.com/web-exclusives… 3 weeks ago
- RT @chuckdegroat: Ministry kills us with regard to our ego needs, desire for power and success, & the persistent need to feel competent & i… 3 weeks ago