- NT Wright's shocking assertion of what Pentecost means
- "The Romantic Solution" from Earnest Becker's "The Denial of Death"
- Annie Dillard Quote on Crash Helmets needed for worship
- Notes from Tim Keller's Sermon "Joy"
- Tim Keller quotes BB Warfield in a sermon on miracles
- Notes from Tim Keller's "The Gospel and Your Self"
- Miroslav Volf on God's violence or ours
- My John Suk Fantasy
- How Should Science and Religion Converse?
- Links from May 2012 on the Same Sex Marriage Debate
Category CloudBlog note book review book writing CRC Culture commentary Daily Links and Notes Devotional Reflection Institutional Church Link Compilations Links Missional On the way to Sunday's sermon Pastoral Identity philosophical reflection Quotations Saved Blog Comments Saved CRCVoices Posts Sermon Illustrations Sermon Outline Tech tools theological Tweets Uncategorized Understanding the Bible Wisdom
Tag CloudActs adaptive change Advent age of decay age to come Bauckham Belhar Change Chesterton creation 2.0 CS Lewis Early Church Easter Eugene Peterson Genesis Greg Boyd Heidelberg Catechism hell idolatry John Calvin John Suk Jonah Justification Keller Kenneth Bailey Kierkegaard Miroslav Volf Mouw NT Wright Peter Kreeft Piper Prayer reflected self relational polarity resurrection Rob Bell Sin Steve Jobs the self book Tim Keller Tolkien Twitter Wolterstorff wrath Yancey
- Dallas Willard on "What Is Skepticism For" wp.me/p10bzQ-14C Veritas Forum 5 days ago
- So This is Water, The Water Is Joy wp.me/p10bzQ-14r riffing on David Foster Wallace's commencement set to youtube 1 week ago
- What’s Wrong with “Family Values” | First Things shar.es/lBg3B The nuclear family is not traditional family. by Peter Leithart 1 week ago
- Dropping the Idols and Not Letting Go Until He Blesses You wp.me/p10bzQ-13S 1 week ago
- Dallas Willard (1935-2013): A Reader’s Appreciation | First Things shar.es/lUorg 1 week ago
- RT @MKLeRoy: Calvin College and Seminary administrators are gathering together today to brainstorm about collaboration and mutual support. … 1 week ago
- Happy Ascension Day! NT Wright on the meaning of the Ascension wp.me/p10bzQ-48 1 week ago
- Pondering Adaptive Change in the CRC wp.me/p10bzQ-13a #crcna 1 week ago
- The Executive Director Position and Adaptive Change wp.me/p10bzQ-130 1 week ago
- Notes from Andy Crouch's talk on Power wp.me/p10bzQ-12X 2 weeks ago
- When Christians Have Power by Andy Crouch qideas.org/video/power.as… 2 weeks ago
- A Quick and Dirty History of the CRC Denominational Story wp.me/p10bzQ-12T 2 weeks ago
- Should the CRC Even Have An Executive Director Position? wp.me/p10bzQ-12K 2 weeks ago
- Receiving Glory From Blessing Not Religion or Power wp.me/p10bzQ-12m 2 weeks ago
- RT @EricJDirksen: The person who wants the restoration of the earth wants the kingdom of God whether she knows it or not. - Cornelius Plant… 2 weeks ago
Monthly Archives: December 2011
If our life is ever really as beautiful as a fairy-tale, we shall have to remember that all the beauty of a fairy-tale lies in this: that the prince has a wonder which just stops short of being fear. If … Continue reading
Scot McKnight is doing some blogging on Calvinism. He kicks off the series with this piece on Roger Olson saying this: Roger Olson is right: at the heart of the debate between Calvinism and Arminianism (or non-Calvinism) is this question: Is grace … Continue reading
I’ve been pondering the correlations between the climate change discussions and religious discussions. 1. Most people arrive at their position depending upon relationships with people they trust. Climate change, as well as many religious issues, is so large and esoteric … Continue reading